Join this Yoga alliance accredited online yoga philosophy course to learn more about yoga philosophy and have a better knowledge of its history and purpose.
This course delves into the various aspects of yogic philosophy. The course will not only provide you with an intellectual knowledge of Yogic Philosophy but will also show you how to apply the teachings of the original texts to achieve your ultimate goal.
The course covers all of the fundamental issues linked to the enormous subject of Yoga, from its history to the various authentic traditions, so that you can comprehend the truth of what Yoga is, which is an examination of the ultimate self.
What Will You Learn?
- Expand and deepen your understanding of yoga
- Understand the true purpose of yoga
- Learn about yogic psychology and how the mind functions
- Explore the ancient yogic text & scriptures
- Eight Limbs of Yoga
- Path of Yoga (Bhagvat Geeta)
- Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider (YACEP)
MODULE 1 HISTORY OF YOGA
History of Yoga15:35
MODULE 2 YOGA PHILOSOPHY
Introduction to yoga phlosophy10:29
Obstacle in yogic path13:04
The eight limbs of yoga19:23
The Yama (Ethical Rules)14:01
The Niyama (Self-discipline)11:34
MODULE 3 PATH OF YOGA
Karma Yoga (Yoga of Action)25:11
Jyan Yoga (Yoga of Knowledge)09:26
Bhakti Yoga (Yoga of Devotion)10:52